Have a comment or question for us?
Drop us a line using the contact form.
We’ll answer emails around the following topics:
- Feature requests for future templates
- Style or “look and feel” requests for future templates
- We’re looking for designers! Submit a link to a few decks you’ve done (non-confidential only!) and tell us a bit about yourself.
- Issues with downloading purchased templates
A few disclaimers:
- If you have questions or comments on specific templates or blog posts, please use the corresponding comment form at the bottom of the template or post page. I actively check the comments as often as I can and will usually respond within 24 hours or same-day.
- We do not provide custom design services at this time (however, that might be in the cards down the road).
- Until our blog has more content, for basic PowerPoint questions and troubleshooting, please try Googling your question first, there’s a wealth of information online about almost every issue. Eventually our blog will be a killer resource – it’s just a wee tot still.
- We do not issue refunds, sorry. But if there’s a really serious issue and the mistake is on our end, we might issue discount codes for future purchases.
- No solicitations please, we’re not currently seeking marketing services of any kind.